Re: More on workerStart

On 6/2/15 4:58 PM, Ilya Grigorik wrote:
> Based on your earlier example: "to allow whoever has a reference to the
> worker to convert its times into their own timebase".

OK.  To put that on a sound footing, you need to ensure that the
timebase of either a global or an environment settings object is
well-defined in all cases and then do what I suggested in my previous
mail: take the difference between the timebase of the worker global (or
corresponding settings object) and subtract the timebase of the
incumbent settings object (or its global).  Depending on whether you put
the timebase information on the global or on the settings object.

-Boris