Re: Firefox and User Timing API in workers

On Fri, May 29, 2015 at 9:45 AM, Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@mit.edu> wrote:

> On 5/29/15 11:09 AM, Ilya Grigorik wrote:
>
>> In the meantime, would either of you guys be able to join next week's
>> conf call -- Jun 3rd, 12PM PST?
>>

> I won't be able to, for the same reason as I couldn't join this week's: I
> have a standing commitment on Wednesdays at that time through the end of
> the school year.
>
> At risk of sounding like a broken record, this is why asynchronous
> discussion is vastly superior for a geographically distributed group in
> different timezones... at least assuming participation by everyone in the
> group is a goal.  ;)

Fair enough, I'm all for more discussion on the mailing list. That said, a
higher-bandwidth channel (email < voice < in person) can often lead to far
more efficient use of time. The two are not exclusive and I'd like to find
ways to improve participation on the list and on the conference calls.

On that note, I'd love to get someone from Mozilla on our calls, and if
needed we can adjust the time.. Boris, Jonas: is there an alternative time
that would work better for either of you?

ig