Re: User Timing Mark Name for "Critical Content Loaded"?

Repost from GH:

For what it's worth, the "time to critical content loaded" for Firefox OS
is considered `visuallyLoaded`, since that is the core content on the page.
`navigationLoaded` is for the UI content needed to navigate the site, like
navigation bars, hamburger menus, etc.

Eli Perelman
Mozilla