Re: add "networkDuration" to Resource Timing

Hi, Ilya.

The proposal in my initial email is still correct: expose
"networkDuration" without TAO restrictions, where "networkDuration" does
not include blocking time.

The primary issue is that in the non-TAO scenario the only metric
(duration) is misleading and we see that experienced developers are
using it incorrectly. We need to get better insight for the non-TAO
scenario.

I tried to say that the name didn't matter, but I think it's causing
confusion and derailing this thread. So let me propose a different name
that might help: "loadtime".

-Steve