Re: [server-timing] first run at spec draft

On top of what we discussed during the call, do you know of any browser
that intends to implement trailer support. Currently it seems like there is no
support for it <http://www.browserscope.org/?category=network>.

Also - regarding syntax, if I'm reading it correctly, why are metric and
description optional?
And what's the use case to enable multiple descriptions on a single metric?