Re: [agenda] Web Performance WG Teleconference Agenda 2015-02-11

I won't be able to attend today's call, but I wanted to throw my support
behind the PerformanceObserver proposal. My single concern was resolved and
I believe the API addresses all the use cases I had planned.

Thanks!

Eli Perelman
Mozilla