Re: PerformanceEntry serializers

On Mon, 2015-02-02 at 21:59 -0500, Boris Zbarsky wrote:
> On 2/2/15 6:00 PM, Philippe Le Hegaret wrote:
> > I did:
> >
> > http://w3c.github.io/performance-timeline/#sec-PerformanceEntry-interface
>
> Ah, I see. Great.
>
> Unfortunately, https://w3c.github.io/resource-timing/ links to
> http://www.w3.org/TR/performance-timeline/#performanceentry and this
> does not have the serializer... and there is no way to get from that TR
> page to your github page that I can see.  Something in the linkage here
> needs to be fixed.

I've slowly switching the drafts to use respec and respec doesn't
differentiate between editor's draft status and others. I wish we were
able to say: for EDs, just link to other EDs and not /TRs.
Robin pointed me to:
 https://github.com/w3c/respec/blob/develop/js/core/biblio.js#L154

and I'll see if i can make that happening soonish.

And we'll need to update the document in /TR after that.

> > Well, after looking at the Web IDL spec, I wasn't sure how to write it
> > down more efficiently.
>
>    serializer = { attribute };
>
> on PerformanceEntry and
>
>    serializer = { inherit, attribute };
>
> on things that inherit from PerformanceEntry.

doh! I guess my brain kept reading attribute-identifier or something
when I looked at WebIDL.

I simplified all of the PerformanceEntry.

Thank you,

Philippe