Re: [RequestAnimationFrame]: thrown exceptions and user experience

The processing model for RAF is now defined in the html spec's processing
model. I would recommend looking there and directing whoever sent that
patch to that standard instead. I don't know whether this issue has been
addressed there or not but suspect fixing it over there is more likely to
happen.

- James