Re: handling multi-request fetches in Nav & Resource Timing

On Wed, Apr 29, 2015 at 7:54 PM, Nottingham, Mark <mnotting@akamai.com>
wrote:

> Generally +1. I do wonder if a more radical change would be worth it,
> e.g., changing the model to be effectively a queue of logged events,
> without restrictions on cardinality, so that you can have multiple requests
> and responses (along with other things like SW) associated with one fetch
> event.
>
> Also, consider that some requests will have two or more responses (when
> 1xx status codes are used).

Yep, I think this is consistent with what we're converging on here:
https://github.com/w3c/performance-timeline/pull/9#issuecomment-89042906

Disregard the beginning of that thread.. I'll have a new pull request
shortly.

ig