Re: ACTION-143: Make sure we have a better to track issues

On 9/11/14, 11:17 AM, Ilya Grigorik wrote:
> I raised this on the last call, but I'd love to see us move issue
> tracking to GitHub.

A significant issue with using GitHub issues for specs is that there is
no way to attach testcases to GitHub issues.  So if you want to post a
test that shows a spec issue, you have to host it at some third-party
site and have no guarantees it will survive for people reading the issue
later.

Just worth keeping in mind.