Re: RT/NT support for HTTP/2 priorities/weights?

On Fri, Sep 5, 2014 at 3:25 PM, Peter L <bizzbyster@gmail.com> wrote:

> This (HTTP/2) does not provide the top-level html content server any
> priority feedback for objects it does not serve.

That's a good point. There have been a few discussions on whatwg about
exposing load-settings on Fetch, but mostly in the abstract.. As step one,
I think we need to figure out how priorities are set, before we jump to the
next step of exposing them -- i.e. exposing an int value is one way, but
maybe not necessarily be the best way, and I think we need to get agreement
on that first.

ig