Re: Moving Web Smoothness forward

Hi all. As a heads up, a couple of issues we're iterating on based on
feedback from Matt Woodrow / Robert O'Callahan (Mozilla):

- Expose cpuTime on compositor + mainframe events:
https://github.com/GoogleChrome/websmoothness/issues/17
- Capturing frame duration, omit zero values:
https://github.com/GoogleChrome/websmoothness/issues/18
- Constraints on returned events via getEntriesByType:
https://github.com/GoogleChrome/websmoothness/issues/19

If you have any feedback / suggestions / questions.. let us know!

ig