Re: Proposing changes to Navigation Error Logging

Hi all. I've opened a few bugs to track the discussion in this thread:

- Reporting multiple errors: https://github.com/w3c/error-logging/issues/1
- Best effort attempt to transmit the error:
https://github.com/w3c/error-logging/issues/2
- Error logging for subresources:
https://github.com/w3c/error-logging/issues/3
- startTimeUTC is insufficient due to client's clock skew:
https://github.com/w3c/error-logging/issues/4

Let's hash these out on GitHub and get them resolved... We (Chrome) are
interested in pushing forward with implementation, but currently blocked on
the spec.

ig