From: Ilya Grigorik [mailto:igrigorik@google.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 11, 2014 12:12 PM
To: public-web-perf
Subject: [agenda] teleconf 2014-11-12

Some items I'd like to get on the agenda for tomorrow's call:

* Performance Timeline:
  - Clarify async behavior: https://github.com/w3c/performance-timeline/issues/3 - feedback?

* Nav/Resource Timing:
  - nextHopProtocol: https://github.com/w3c/navigation-timing/pull/4 - feedback?
  - {transfer, encodedBody, decodedBody}Size
     * https://github.com/w3c/navigation-timing/pull/5#issuecomment-62228911

     * should we account for same origin redirect(s) HTTP overhead in transferSize?

* Resource Hints
  - Separate required and speculative semantics for rel=preload?
    * https://github.com/w3c/resource-hints/issues/15

* Server Timing:
  - use cases, annotations, extensions to NT/RT vs. separate spec