Re: communicating server timing data to the client.. Server Timing?

I would prefer if server timing values could be alphanumerics, rather than
having to encode datacenters as numbers as discussed earlier.

This header might be more useful if these values were available for every
resource on a page (subject to Timing-Allow-Origin).

And, suppose this scenario: a page is loaded from cache. Should Javascript
beacon back the server timing values? It seems like the server receiving
the beacons would also like to know if the page was from cache or not,
which as far as I know there are only heuristics to ascertain.