Re: [ResourceTiming] "timing allow check" steps depend on underdefined behavior

https://w3c.github.io/web-performance/specs/ResourceTiming/Overview.html

The current document is the as described in step 1 of the processing model.

The timing allow check algorithm takes the current document as a parameter:
"The timing allow check algorithm, which checks whether a cross-origin
resource's timing information can be shared with the current document, is
as follows:
"
I may have missed your question again.