Re: Web Performance Tips for Developers -- Any Suggestions?

This might be obvious, but i'm asking anyway.

Besides publishing such topics on WebPlatform.org, is there people among our networks who would write articles an/or aggregate such content and examples?  I'm talking, of course, of a broader scope than only performance here but "the right way".

I'm not involved in a WG yet and it feels that my on-the-field experience might be useful in contributing on those topics.

Could we make this happen?
--
Renoir Boulanger | Developer operations engineer
W3C | webplatform.org

http://w3.org/people/#renoirbhttps://renoirboulanger.com  ✪  @renoirb
~