RE: [agenda] Web Performance WG Teleconference #127 Agenda 2014-03-12

Arvind, you must have shown up after we left. Philippe and I were the only ones on the call and we didn’t have any email from anyone indicating they were coming late, so we agreed to convene until next week. See attached minutes.

Tobin

From: Arvind Jain [mailto:arvind@google.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 12, 2014 12:14 PM
To: Tobin Titus
Cc: public-web-perf
Subject: Re: [agenda] Web Performance WG Teleconference #127 Agenda 2014-03-12

Did we do the call? I dialed but nobody's there.
On Mar 11, 2014 4:13 PM, "Tobin Titus" <tobint@microsoft.com<mailto:tobint@microsoft.com>> wrote:

Below is the proposed agenda for our conference call meeting tomorrow at 3PM EST / 12PM PST. Feel free to propose additional topics to the agenda.

1. Discuss Open Issues
2. Discuss Beacon
3. Discuss Navigation Error Logging
4. Discuss Resource Priorities

Zakim Bridge Number:
+1.617.761.6200<tel:%2B1.617.761.6200> . For SIP access, see http://www.w3.org/2006/tools/wiki/Zakim-SIP

Passcode 97373 (WPERF)

IRC channel #webperf on irc.w3.org<http://irc.w3.org>:6665   http://irc.w3.org/

Working Group Conference Call (3-4PM EST/12-1PM PST)

Thanks,
Tobin