Re: [resource-hints] first spec draft

Hey Ilya,

Had a quick look, like it so far.

A couple of nits:

1) The name is really generic. Something more decriptive would be better, e.g., "Link Relations for Browser Performance" (yes, I know that's not as catchy)

2) The "Caching Grace Period" section seems a bit iffy to me... I wouldn't express this as being an override of the caching policy, but rather of it being applied *after* the cache; i.e. the rendering engine itself effectively caches it for next use.

3) Those link relations will need to be registered...

--
Mark Nottingham    mnot@akamai.com    https://www.mnot.net/