Re: navigationStart and the actual start of the navigation

I recognize these are all important questions, but I don't see why these
need answering in this case.

Would you agree that it makes sense to record the navigationStart early
(possibly adding new attributes for intermediate steps some consumers would
not be interested in)?

If yes, isn't moving the navigationStart for navigations in new browsing
context to the time the context is created an improvement? Why does it
require revisiting the definition for navigations in existing browsing
contexts?

Cheers,
Przemek