Re: making page visibility a property of document instead of top level browsing context

In Blink, some features are internally tied to page visibility. These APIs
are disabled when the page is not visible: Geolocation, Vibration, Device
Motion. The goal is to save battery and CPU. In the case of the Vibration
API, this behavior is explicitly specified in the spec. We should make sure
to avoid affecting these APIs unintentionally. E.g. if an iframe is
scrolled off screen these should probably not stop working. Or maybe they
should?

Regards,

Michael