Re: [resource hints] preconnect, preload, prender

As per our discussions before the break, I've added a "use cases" section
to the document to highlight where and how each hint can be used:
https://docs.google.com/a/google.com/document/d/1HeTVglnZHD_mGSaID1gUZPqLAa1lXWObV-Zkx6q_HF4/edit#heading=h.nbuj0xq5vk0g

Any additional examples + general feedback on what's there would be much
appreciated!

ig

On Wed, Nov 27, 2013 at 1:25 AM, Puneet Mohan Sangal <pmsangal@yahoo-inc.com