Re: [beacon] Random comments

Thanks. It's about the Beacon Spec.
Look at the current processing model at
https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/webperf/raw-file/tip/specs/Beacon/Overview.html#sec-processing-model

Simon suggested changing the processing model to the text pasted below.
Subsequent to that, the question was which "settings" object to use - the
entry settings object or the incumbent settings object. We need you to
answer that question.

[[
2. If the JavaScript global environment is a document environment, run these
    steps:

    1. If settings object's responsible document is not fully active, throw
an
       "InvalidStateError" exception and terminate the overall set of steps.

    2. Set base to settings object's API base URL.

    3. Set source origin to settings object's origin.

   4. Set referrer source to settings object's API referrer source's URL.

3. If the JavaScript global environment is a worker environment, run these
   steps:

    1. Set base to settings object's API base URL.

    2. Set source origin to settings object's origin.

    3. Set referrer source to settings object's API referrer source.
]]