Tobin Titus

From: Jatinder Mann <jmann@microsoft.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2014 17:27:56 +0000
To: "'public-web-perf@w3.org'" <public-web-perf@w3.org>
CC: Tobin Titus <tobint@microsoft.com>
I'd like to introduce Tobin Titus to the working group. Tobin is another one of our IE performance experts and he will be helping make progress on some of the new specifications that I had been editing, including a proposal for Element Visibility. While I won't have as much time as before due to my other commitments, I will still be involved in some of the working group discussions.

Tobin will be on next week's conference call.

Thanks,

Jatinder Mann