Re: [HighResolutionTime2] WorkerPerformance interface

It could work. This is the first I'd heard of Exposed (admittedly, I
haven't worked on browsers for a while now).

The main thing would be that Performance is defined in Navigation Timing
[1] and added on to in other specs, like Resource Timing [2]. For worker
scope, we don't want the attributes from any of those, but we do want the
now() function, which we'd be redefining from [3].

Is Exposed able to express that without monkeying with the older specs
(which are already recommendations)?

The net result would end up looking something like this, I think:

[
    Exposed=(Window,Workers)
] interface Performance : EventTarget {
    [Exposed=Window] readonly attribute PerformanceNavigation navigation;
    [Exposed=Window] readonly attribute PerformanceTiming timing;

    [Exposed=Window] sequence<PerformanceEntry> getEntries();
    [Exposed=Window] sequence<PerformanceEntry> getEntriesByType(DOMString
entryType);
    [Exposed=Window] sequence<PerformanceEntry> getEntriesByName(DOMString
name, optional DOMString entryType = null);

    [Exposed=Window] attribute EventHandler onresourcetimingbufferfull;

    [Exposed=Window] void mark(DOMString markName);
    [Exposed=Window] void clearMarks(optional DOMString markName = null);

    [Exposed=Window] void measure(DOMString measureName, optional DOMString
startMark = null, optional DOMString endMark = null);
    [Exposed=Window] void clearMeasures(optional DOMString measureName =
null);

    [Exposed=(Window,Worker)] double now();
};

Is there a simpler way to communicate this? Does Exposed work with partial
interfaces?

James

[1]
https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/webperf/raw-file/tip/specs/NavigationTiming/Overview.html