Re: [HighResTime] Web Worker support

Our use cases require comparing times from workers with their parent page
context, but if that's possible to do with a delta of load time of the
different contexts (performance.timing.navigationStart in the page and
performance.whatever in the worker) instead of having now() values line up
that's fine.