RE: TPAC 2013 Proposed Agenda

On Thu, 2013-10-24 at 17:25 +0000, Jatinder Mann wrote:
> On the call yesterday, we thought the power measurement idea would be
> a great topic to kick off the Performance Workshop. We should have
> more time on Friday to discuss it as well, as it seems like we are
> unlikely to need the full 1.5 hours currently slotted for the HTML WG
> conversation. Philippe is moving the agenda to a wiki page; we will
> update the schedule there.

Here is the agenda for the face-to-face meeting:
 http://www.w3.org/wiki/Web_Performance/November2013Meeting

I also created a dedicated page for the mini-workshop we will have at
TPAC:
 http://www.w3.org/wiki/Web_Performance/November2013Workshop

Both are now linked from the TPAC pages btw.

I wrote a small intro for the workshop btw, please let me know if it is
enticing enough or not. My plan is to send an email the week before TPAC
to invite folks to join us, and then send a reminder during the TP Day.

Philippe