RE: [agenda] Web Performance WG Teleconference #120 Agenda 2013-10-09

Just a reminder that we don't have a conference call scheduled today, as most can't make it today. Thanks!

From: Austin, Daniel [mailto:daaustin@paypal-inc.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 16, 2013 8:35 AM
To: Jatinder Mann
Cc: public-web-perf@w3.org
Subject: Re: [agenda] Web Performance WG Teleconference #120 Agenda 2013-10-09

My regrets today - teaching a performance class!

R,
D-

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 8, 2013, at 4:34 PM, "Jatinder Mann" <jmann@microsoft.com<mailto:jmann@microsoft.com>> wrote:
Below is the proposed agenda for our conference call meeting tomorrow at 1PM PST. Feel free to propose additional topics to the agenda.

Zakim Bridge Number:

+1.617.761.6200 . For SIP access, see http://www.w3.org/2006/tools/wiki/Zakim-SIP

Passcode 97373 (WPERF)

IRC channel #webperf on irc.w3.org<http://irc.w3.org>:6665   http://irc.w3.org/

Working Group Conference Call (4-5PM EST/1-2PM PST)

1.      Discuss JavaScript Injection go/no go

2.      Discuss TPAC logistics

3.      Other topics

Thanks,
Jatinder