Re: [ResourceTiming] Handling of "resourcetimingbufferfull" events makes no sense

On 10/11/13 1:24 PM, Sreeram Ramachandran wrote:
> Could you explain? Why isn't it sufficient to have this behaviour be
> implicitly defined by reference to EventTarget? (I.e., since any
> Performance object also implements EventTarget, the dispatch behaviour
> defined in EventTarget applies to Performance objects.)

EventTarget isn't an abstract interface.  It has internal state.

Again, WebIDL doesn't draw a clear distinction between abstract
interfaces and classes that you're inheriting from, but in practice
EventTarget should be the latter.