Re: [Beacon] spec feedback + few suggestions

Would that mean that the total allowed queued would essentially depend on
transmission rate? If you can send 64Kbps, then you can send 6.4 10K
beacons per second? Or would there still be some kind of limit on how many
beacons can be sent per unit of time?