[intro] Daniel Austin, eBay/PayPal

From: Austin,Daniel <daaustin@paypal-inc.com>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2013 00:49:22 +0000
To: "public-web-perf@w3.org" <public-web-perf@w3.org>
Hi Team,

              I've just joined this Task Force and I'm intending to write a
few more emails to this mailing list, but first I thought it would be a good
idea to introduce myself. I'm Daniel Austin, and I work at PayPal on
numerous issues, including Web performance. I represent eBay/PayPal on the HTML 5 WG and also on the Web Perf WG. I've been involved with the W3C since the beginning, and have been a member of 15 WGs and almost as many Task Forces since then. My personal email is daniel@danielauatin.org

Regards

D-

Sent from my iPhone