update resource timing cases from Intel

From: Deng, Pan <pan.deng@intel.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2013 06:27:05 +0000
To: Jatinder Mann <jmann@microsoft.com>, "'public-web-perf@w3.org'" <public-web-perf@w3.org>
Hi Jatinder

Sorry to reply late.
I just updated the resource timing test cases, they return pass or fail in IE as my test.
I also observed that the output doesn't show up when access them directly from w3c-test.org, server side configuration?
In addition, new resource file "tests/submission/Intel/resources/blank_page_green_with_allow_timing.php" need to be deployed under "tests/resources/" of web server to run some cases, could you please help that?

Thanks & Regards
Pan