Re: [agenda] Web Performance WG Teleconference #112 Agenda 2013-06-26

From: Arvind Jain <arvind@google.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2013 09:59:42 -0700
To: Jatinder Mann <jmann@microsoft.com>
Cc: "public-web-perf@w3.org" <public-web-perf@w3.org>
I won't be able to attend today. Re. prerender, could we discuss it over
email? The question from Robin was whether there is a need for it, and
whether browsers could just use "prefetch" as the hint and decide whether
to only fetch the resource and cache it or load the entire page. Wonder
what folks think of that.

Arvind