Fyi: Timing control for script-based animations to CR

From: Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2013 10:42:14 -0500
To: public-web-perf <public-web-perf@w3.org>
This is an fyi.

Unless something comes up between now and Wednesday next week, we're
going to move Timing control for script-based animations (aka
requestAnimationFrame) to Candidate Recommendation.

I still need to go through the list and make sure we didn't forget to
answer some of the questions but the intent is to move it next week.

Philippe