Navigation Timing data - serial or not?

From: McCall, Mike <mmccall@akamai.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2013 13:18:58 -0600
To: "public-web-perf@w3.org" <public-web-perf@w3.org>
Based on this thread[1] from a couple of months ago, there was some
discussion about whether one should expect Navigation Timing data to come
in serially.  It appears that Firefox 18+ fails the
test_timing_attributes_order test[2], so I was wondering what we should
expect to see from Navigation Timing data.

Was there ever a verdict on what the proper behavior is?

Mike

1. http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-web-perf/2012Dec/0015.html
2.
http://w3c-test.org/webperf/tests/approved/navigation-timing/html5/test_tim