Re: [RequestAnimationFrame] WindowAnimationTiming

Hmm has anyone thought about the cases of rAF from a web worker? (such as
when WebGL/Canvas2D are available for use in a web worker). My hope was
that WindowAnimationTiming could be used just like the WindowTimers
interface is right now and shared by both Window and WorkerUtils.