Moving Page Visibility to PR: issues and tests

From: Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2013 12:22:23 -0500
To: public-web-perf <public-web-perf@w3.org>
So, I put together the issues list for Page Visibility:
 http://www.w3.org/2013/02/pv-cr-report.html

We're good on that front.

For tests, we're also good.

I modified the tests to always run all of them instead of a subset if PV
isn't supported:
 http://www.w3.org/2013/02/pv-cr-report.html

A few caveats:
- test_minimize has a tendency to run before I have to minimize the
window. I'll look again at the test to check the timeouts. If someone
can check my results for that test with Opera, that would be
appreciated.
- I added an idlharness.js test as well. I had to add support for enum
in idlharness.js (also now using webidl2.js). Not sure if it's valuable
to propagate the change upstream or not.
- chrome still has the prefix. Any chance the chrome guys could remove
it now that PV is moving to PR?

Philippe