W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-web-perf@w3.org > December 2013

[ResourcePriorities] Wrong number of the Table of Contents on the drafts

From: Keiji Yoshida <yoshida.keiji.84@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2013 13:33:10 +0900
Message-ID: <CANP8gCNTFHpxsBhjvCmrsDexesXfC1mWuiDJipuF_3u4sHfqnQ@mail.gmail.com>
To: public-web-perf@w3.org
To whom it may concern,

My name is Keiji Yoshida.
I'm a Japanese web developer.

I found that the index of "1.4 Reducing Network Costs" of the Table of
Contents on the drafts about Resource Priorities was wrong.

It might be "1.3 ~".

I found this mistake on the following drafts:

* W3C First Public Working Draft 29 October 2013
http://www.w3.org/TR/resource-priorities/

* Editor's Draft September 27, 2013
https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/webperf/raw-file/tip/specs/ResourcePriorities/Overview.html

Sincerely,

Keiji Yoshida
https://twitter.com/_yosssi
http://yoss.si
Received on Monday, 9 December 2013 09:04:00 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 6 January 2015 21:04:37 UTC