Re: detecting connection speed

Sorry for top posting, but since we are talking use cases, here is a related document the Web Mob IG is working on:

“Use case and requirements for network information"

https://github.com/w3c-webmob/netinfo

Would be great to collaborate with people in this group on it. We are trying to find concrete cases and document them to inform the standardization process both in this group and for DAP’s Network Information API (which is also struggling to come up with anything remotely valid for bandwidth info).

--
Marcos Caceres