Re: Last Call for High Resolution Time Level 2

On Wed, Dec 4, 2013 at 7:04 PM, Jatinder Mann <jmann@microsoft.com> wrote:
> ... by creating a separate WorkerPerformance interface we can ensure that the
>  High Resolution Time Level 2 spec is only defining the now() method in the
> worker scope.

Given that the global environment is different, you don't technically
need a new interface name. IDL still needs upgrading to deal better
with workers, but naming interfaces differently for workers that do
not have to be named differently seems unneeded.

--
http://annevankesteren.nl/