Re: [PerformanceTimeline] API/WebIDL related feedback

On 8/27/13 5:58 PM, Jatinder Mann wrote:
> The intention here being that we return a copy of the resources available at that moment in
> time, so one can compare the list of resources available at different
> moments in time. E.g., I can compare a snapshot of the list at load time
> and unload time to see what was dynamically added after load.

This requires returning a new list, but not new objects in the list...

> We should add a test case to check if performance.getEntries()[0] ==
> performance.getEntries()[0] returns false.

If it returns false no matter what, how would you tell whether things
got added or not?

It seems to me that performance.getEntries() == performance.getEntries()
should return false (new Array returned each time) but
performance.getEntries()[0] == performance.getEntries()[0] should return
true (because the event loop has not spun, so you get the same set of
entries back).