Re: making page visibility a property of document instead of top level browsing context

"hidden" would mean the document is not visible to the user. It'd cover
cases like when the browser window is minimized or the top level document
is in a background tab or when the document is off the screen e.g. below
the fold.
"visible" means the document can be seen by the user even if it is only
partially visible.

We can add more states e.g. we can add "offscreen" to cover the case when
the document is off the screen.

Any suggestions?

Arvind