Re: Resource timing buffer

From: Arvind Jain <arvind@google.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2013 18:17:23 -0700
To: Nic Jansma <nic@nicj.net>
Cc: public-web-perf <public-web-perf@w3.org>
Yes I figured that was the reason but given there is no implementation and
there is an alternative, namely using
setResourceTimingBufferSize<http://www.w3.org/TR/resource-timing/#dom-performance-setresourcetimingbuffersize>
() and  clearResourceTimings<http://www.w3.org/TR/resource-timing/#dom-performance-clearresourcetimings>()
which seem to provide similar level of control, should we still keep this
logic?

Arvind