Re: requestAnimationFrame behavior on display:none iframes

On Sat, Apr 13, 2013 at 5:50 AM, Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@mit.edu> wrote:
> On 4/12/13 11:48 PM, Jonas Sicking wrote:
>>
>> It seems to me that by making display:none iframes slow down the rate
>> of rAF callbacks
>
> Note that I'm proposing them not invoking callbacks at all, not just slowing
> them down.  I realize that's not necessarily what you're proposing.

Ah. That's totally fine with me too. In fact it's even better since it
increases the chance that developers catch a mistake if it's done.

My argument still stands that changing the behavior of rAF in
display:none iframes seems to optimize for the common cases while
supporting both.

/ Jonas