Re: [Resource Timing]Statements about cross-origin redirect should be more clearly

Works for me.

I think we need to make some more changes to 3.19 in the processing model
to clarify that though. We should have a "flag" in the processing model
that indicates redirectStart/End have been cleared. If that flag is set, we
should never proceed to 3.19b, even if this particular redirect is allowed.

James