Re: [minutes] 2012-09-12 Web Performance WG Teleconference #81

From: Tobie Langel <tobie@fb.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2012 08:01:56 +0000
To: Jatinder Mann <jmann@microsoft.com>, "public-web-perf@w3.org" <public-web-perf@w3.org>, Paul Bakaus <pbakaus@zynga.com>
On 9/13/12 2:17 AM, "Jatinder Mann" <jmann@microsoft.com> wrote:

>Meeting Summary:
>Performance Investment Ideas
>Tobie Langel from Facebook and Paul Bakaus from Zynga discussed potential
>new performance investment ideas with the working group.
> These ideas are summarized on this thread,
> and the meeting notes.

Got round to doing a small writeup of the main issues we encountered while
building our mobile (Web) apps which I posted on the Coremob mailing
list[1]. Its very much perf-centric and inline with what we discussed on
this call, so you might find it useful.

[1]: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-coremob/2012Sep/0021.html