ISSUE-10 (nav-timing-document-open-responseEnd): docuement.open, domInteractive, responseEnd [Navigation Timing]

From: Web Performance Working Group Issue Tracker <sysbot+tracker@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2012 12:13:14 +0000
To: public-web-perf@w3.org
ISSUE-10 (nav-timing-document-open-responseEnd): docuement.open, domInteractive, responseEnd [Navigation Timing]

http://www.w3.org/2010/webperf/track/issues/10

Raised by: Philippe Le H├ęgaret
On product: Navigation Timing

According to the specification DOM Interactive is triggered when the whole document is parsed. ResponseEnd is triggered when the last byte of the response is received. Looking at our real world data I saw numerous cases where the DOM Interactive events happens before the Response End event. Any thoughts on this?

From
 http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-web-perf/2012Sep/0003.html