Re: Web Performance: Survey and Workshop - We'd like your input!

On 03.10.12 07:30, "Reitbauer, Alois" <Alois.Reitbauer@compuware.com>
wrote:

>Sure!
>
>A unified API for diagnosing the performance of Web applications exposing
>the same information (JS profiling, memory profiling, rendering, ©) as
>Chrome Developer Tools, Firebug and similar tooling.

Yes, thank you! Not sure if we're talking about the same thing, but this
was something Tobie and I proposed when we talked to the group, but
broader than what you are describing - basically, a "developer opt-in API"
that every browsers' debug mode enables, and implements many of the
debugging/perf APIs for developers that are otherwise not being
implemented because of fingerprinting concerns.