[minutes] Web Performance WG Teleconference #89 2012-11-14

From: Jatinder Mann <jmann@microsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2012 18:27:50 +0000
To: "'public-web-perf@w3.org'" <public-web-perf@w3.org>
Meeting Summary:

1.       Charter Text

Next week, all editors will provide draft text for the new specifications to be included in the charter on this wiki site: http://www.w3.org/wiki/Web_Performance/Charter. The working group will review the submitted charter text and provide feedback on the mailing list. Considering some members will not be available next week due to the Thanksgiving Holiday, next week's conference call will be cancelled. We will meet the following week to finalize the charter text on the conference call.

W3C Web Performance WG Teleconference #89 2012-11-14

IRC log: http://www.w3.org/2012/11/14-webperf-irc

Meeting Minutes: http://www.w3.org/2012/11/14-webperf-minutes.html

Jatinder Mann, Philippe Le Hegaret, James Simonsen, Arvind Jain

Jatinder Mann

1.       Discuss Charter Text

2.       Review Action Items

<trackbot> Date: 14 November 2012

trackbot, start telecon

<trackbot> Meeting: Web Performance Working Group Teleconference

<trackbot> Date: 14 November 2012

<plh> http://www.w3.org/wiki/Web_Performance/Charter

Jatinder: All editors need to provide text on their specifications to include the charter for next week. We will review the text next week.