Re: [Page Visibility] Navigate away behavior (was RE: TPAC 2011 Web Performance WG 2011-11-01)

So then, let's settle on calling the visibility handler after pagehide, and
also before pageshow if the page is coming from the pagecache.  Also, given
that the event is fired after pagehide, we don't need to overload the
visibilityState attribute with states like "suspended" or "unloaded". So
let's remove those two states from the list (
https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/webperf/raw-file/tip/specs/PageVisibility/Overview.html#dom-document-visibilitystate
).

Please comment if you have any concerns.

Arvind